Principles for effective collaboration
To enable us to work towards our vision every North Shropshire Teaching School Alliance School signs up to the following principles on an annual basis:
All school staff and governors will…
- Agree to work collaboratively to provide the best education for children across the Partnership, not just in their own school; celebrating good practice, sharing strengths and building on current successes.
- Base collaborative work on moral purpose, driven by a desire to impact positively on children and their learning.
- Develop as true partners – give and receive; welcome new ideas and challenges. Every school has something to offer.
- Be outward facing and actively seek new ideas from within and beyond the Partnership.
- Follow an agreed code of conduct in which professional trust underpins relationships between members of the learning community at every level and in which working with others is seen as a privilege.
- Support effective partnership work through active engagement wherever possible.
We celebrate the fact that all schools within the North Shropshire Teaching School Alliance are individual schools with individual characteristics and priorities based on the needs of their children. Participation in the alliance is regarded as an opportunity to build capacity to enhance learning opportunities for all children.