Our Strategic Partners are:
Priory School (Salop Teaching School Alliance) www.salopteachingschool.co.uk
Severndale Specialist Academy www.severndaleschool.org
Shropshire Local Authority www.shropshire.gov.uk
University of Chester www.chester.ac.uk
Woodfield Infant School (Darwin Learning Partnership) www.darwinteachingschool.co.uk
The Role of Strategic Partners
Strategic Partners aim to work together to:
- Develop an effective and sustainable alliance that delivers improved outcomes for young people.
- Be part of system wide improvement that creates a better future for all.
- Provide outstanding opportunities for staff within and beyond the Alliance to develop their leadership skills, experience and confidence.
- Provide and broker outstanding training and development opportunities for staff within and beyond the Alliance that support the achievement of excellence in terms of learner outcomes.
- Broker the supply of system leaders such as National Leaders in Education (NLEs), Local Leaders in Education (LLEs) and Specialist Leaders in Education (SLEs).
- Ensure the supply of outstanding new teachers in to the profession through effective ITT.
- Provide school to school support that gives additional capacity to ensure that all schools can be strong and successful schools meeting the needs within their own context.
- Work together on succession planning to ensure that schools within and beyond the partnership can continue to be effectively led and managed
- Engage in research and development work that contributes to a more evidence based approach to school improvement.